PADDLE KC KANSAS CITY PADDLING CLUB EVENTS
Join us soon to kayak, paddleboard and canoe!
We love sharing fun experiences around Kansas City and beyond! We welcome paddlers of all types, experience levels, boats or boards, ages, and backgrounds. You MUST OWN your own kayak, paddleboard or canoe to join Paddle KC. Inflateable kayaks are not suitable for most of our events, but inflateable SUPs are a good option. Once you join Paddle KC, you’ll receive invitations to all our activities.
Membership is $20 annually which includes a 30 day free trial for you to check our past and upcoming events, and get a feel for our paddling club. This small fee helps us cover group costs, and filters in those who join to participate. We’re ALL about getting out on the water together to enjoy a wide variety of paddling experiences!
See our full calendar
Events are added regularly in warm weather, and we host paddling-related activities every month of the year.
- Recreational, touring/sea, whitewater paddling
- Frequent local Missouri and Kansas lake, river, creek paddles near Kansas City
- Leisurely and workout paddles
- Day, weekend, and longer adventures and trips
- National Park and “bucket list” trips
- Skills and safety clinics or practice sessions
- Sunset, sunrise, and moonlight paddles
- Regular (repeating) paddles on weeknights and weekdays
- Kayaking games
- Missouri River and Kansas (Kaw) River day and multi-day trips
- Endurance paddling workouts and races
- Kayak/SUP/canoe camping trips
- 4thof July “Fireworks on the Water”
- MR340 River Race volunteering
- Ozark rivers floats in every season
- Paddler Meet & Greet social events
- Paddler Show & Tell and learning sessions (online and in-person)
- Kayaker pool sessions in winter
- Annual UNDERGROUND Kayak, Camp & Hike event
- River cleanups and volunteer projects
- New Paddler “Quick Start” Clinics, online and in-person
- Holiday Paddles – local and trips
- Safety skills and rescues learning and practice sessions
- Training at ACA Skills Classes, Sea Kayaking Symposiums, Whitewater Clinics,
- Last Day/First Day Float & Clinic – celebrate New Years paddling a river!
- and more!