PADDLE KC KANSAS CITY PADDLING CLUB EVENTS
Join us for Kansas City kayaking, paddleboarding and canoeing!
We love sharing fun experiences around Kansas City and beyond! We host Kansas City kayaking, paddleboarding and canoeing events every month of the year. We welcome paddlers of all types, experience levels, boats or boards, ages, and backgrounds. You MUST OWN your own kayak, paddleboard or canoe to join Paddle KC. Inflateable kayaks are not suitable for many of our events but are welcome at our “12 Foot and Under” Leisure Paddles, and inflateable SUPs are a great option depending on conditions and location. Paddle KC members use boats or boards from 9 foot to 19 foot, from entry-level recreational models to touring, to expedition and racing.
Once you join Paddle KC, you’ll receive invitations to all our activities for new and experienced paddlers. All event descriptions include any location or event requirements, like lights or particular skills. Our events are well-planned with information and strategies to help ensure a great experience for all who attend, and for our valued community partners.
Paddle KC membership is $20 annually which includes a 30 day free trial for you to check our past and upcoming events, and get a feel for our paddling club. Members receive invitations to frequent local paddling events, learning opportunities, unique adventures, bucket list trips, online presentations, and discounts on gear and events. This small membership fee helps us cover group costs, and filters in those who join to participate. We’re ALL about getting out on the water together to enjoy a wide variety of paddling experiences, learn, and build friendships along the way!
See our full calendar and join Paddle KC Paddling Club
Events are added regularly in warm weather, and we host paddling-related activities every month of the year.
- Recreational, touring/sea, whitewater paddling
- Frequent local Missouri and Kansas lake, river, creek paddles near Kansas City
- Leisurely and workout paddles
- Day, weekend, and longer adventures and trips
- National Park and “bucket list” trips
- Skills and safety clinics or practice sessions
- Sunset, sunrise, and moonlight paddles
- Regular (repeating) paddles on weeknights and weekdays
- Kayaking games
- Missouri River and Kansas (Kaw) River day and multi-day trips
- Endurance paddling workouts and races
- Kayak/SUP/canoe camping trips
- 4thof July “Fireworks on the Water”
- MR340 River Race volunteering and race prep activities
- Ozark rivers floats in every season
- Paddler Meet & Greet social events
- Paddler Show & Tell and learning sessions (online and in-person)
- Kayaker pool sessions in winter
- UNDERGROUND Kayak, Camp & Hike events
- River cleanups and volunteer projects
- New Paddler “Quick Start” Clinics
- Holiday Paddles – local and trips
- Safety skills and rescues learning and practice sessions
- Training at ACA Skills Classes, Sea Kayaking Symposiums, Whitewater Clinics
- and more!